Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Got distinction/MS Surface/Your Comments please

Hi! This is a really great day for me. Today, I got distinction for the subject "Character And Narrative Design". I don't have any homeworks to complete today and I'm surfing internet from the morning. I rang all my friends to go playground and play basketball, but no one is free. I think, all of them are busy with their project works, and fortunately/unfortunately, I have done all my projects. They have two more days to complete and submit the projects. Today, Tharshini's turn, so I don't have cooking work also. Tharshini is my room-mate and best friend here and normaly we have a cookining schedule to cook in turn. If any special meal, we cook together. So from the morning, I'm on the internet and browsing youtube videos, updating facebook profile, re-organizing my blog and checking my group mails.

For a very long time, I'm thinking of posting something on my own without coping youtube videos and other stuffs, but failed to get enough time to do so. So I thought in the morning to post a new blog entry and spent more than two hours thinking of what to post. I couldn't really find anything interesting till I read a group mail about microsoft Surface. As soon as I red it, I logged in to blogger and posting this.

It's an amazing thing you can ever find in the computer world. It does everything a super computer does and does its own things. I searched videos related to it on youtube and put it in my last post, check it. It supports for windows vista and you can move and interact all those software elements by you figures. Ok. Rather telling you what I know about it, I'll give you some links where you can check about it.
http://www.microsoft.com/surface/index.html
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1895,2138251,00.asp
http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/touch-me/microsoft-surface-confirmed-touch+sensitive-10k-minority-report-table-264338.php
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/business/317737_msftdevice30.html
http://arstechnica.com/articles/culture/surface.ars

Then again, I didn't write anything about microsoft surface on my own. Indeed, We all have to admit the fact that every single thing we do is done by stealing someone's work or property. I'm going to ask you excuse me by writing one of Albert Einstein's saying.
"A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving..."
-Albert Einstein
We just change things, We don't create anything new. Friends! If anyone tell you that he/she created something or made something, just give a kick on their face in my account. We just changing things and making things useful to humans. That's all. Ok. I start to talk like a politician, so let me stop.

It's really boring to blog without any good/bad comments. I've installed a counter for my blog, it shows a big no of visitors, but no one left any comment in my blog. It's kinda sad thing for me and it really discourages me to blog. Please leave some comment, if you read this, so I know, there are real people reading my blog. Ok. I'll meet you back soon with some interesting topics, till that BYE!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

# turning in someone else's work as your own
# copying words or ideas from someone else without giving credit
# failing to put a quotation in quotation marks
# giving incorrect information about the source of a quotation
# changing words but copying the sentence structure of a source without giving credit
# copying so many words or ideas from a source that it makes up the majority of your work, whether you give credit or not

ALL THESE ARE WRONG. If you kick on my face, I'll call 119. Okeeyyyyy.

Blogs I read!